Nissan’s rejection of admitting Daugaard Biler as an authorised repairer was a violation of the competition rules according to the Danish Maritime and Commercial Court’s judgment of 20 March 2018. A fundamental breach of the car distribution agreement in a combined distribution and repairer agreement did not entitle Nissan to reject Daugaard Biler as an authorised Nissan repairer. (more…)
- A preliminary reference by the Portuguese Competition Court: (Un)lawful apprehension of emails in antitrust proceedings?
- Joint bids by bus companies found to be illegal horizontal cooperation in Finland
- Czech NCA fines Austrian furniture retailer for breach of commitments tied to a concentration
- New powers of the European Commission to control the concentration of undertakings in connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2022/2560 on subsidies distorting the internal market
- Curia of Hungary put end to debated case-law issue – not meeting administrative deadlines by the competition authority does not prevent undertakings under investigation from being fined
No comments to show.