The wholesale company Metro has violated the Danish Competition Act by retaining information about a potential buyer of the company in a contemplated merger between Metro and the wholesale supplier Euro cater. This was established by a District Court in Denmark on 21 April 2017. Metro was imposed a fine of DKK 50,000. (more…)
- A preliminary reference by the Portuguese Competition Court: (Un)lawful apprehension of emails in antitrust proceedings?
- Joint bids by bus companies found to be illegal horizontal cooperation in Finland
- Czech NCA fines Austrian furniture retailer for breach of commitments tied to a concentration
- New powers of the European Commission to control the concentration of undertakings in connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2022/2560 on subsidies distorting the internal market
- Curia of Hungary put end to debated case-law issue – not meeting administrative deadlines by the competition authority does not prevent undertakings under investigation from being fined
No comments to show.