The Dutch Authority for Consumers and Markets recently published a brochure ‘a visit of ACM’ that provides insight in its investigative powers and describes what undertakings can expect when faced with a dawn raid. Clicking on this link will bring you to the brochure, which is unfortunately only available in Dutch – we will publish the outlines of the brochure asap.
- A preliminary reference by the Portuguese Competition Court: (Un)lawful apprehension of emails in antitrust proceedings?
- Joint bids by bus companies found to be illegal horizontal cooperation in Finland
- Czech NCA fines Austrian furniture retailer for breach of commitments tied to a concentration
- New powers of the European Commission to control the concentration of undertakings in connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2022/2560 on subsidies distorting the internal market
- Curia of Hungary put end to debated case-law issue – not meeting administrative deadlines by the competition authority does not prevent undertakings under investigation from being fined
No comments to show.