In a judgment of 31 May 2018, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) found that KMPG DK’s termination of a cooperation agreement with KPMG International prior to the Competition Council’s approval of a merger with Ernst & Young was not gun jumping contrary to the competition rules’ prohibition against pre-implementation. (more…)
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.