The wholesale company Metro has violated the Danish Competition Act by retaining information about a potential buyer of the company in a contemplated merger between Metro and the wholesale supplier Euro cater. This was established by a District Court in Denmark on 21 April 2017. Metro was imposed a fine of DKK 50,000. (more…)
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.