There has been an enhanced focus on personal fines in competition law cases in Denmark. It is now common that fines are not only issued to companies but also individuals when the Danish Competition Act is violated – and the first prison sentence may not be far away.
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.