There has been an enhanced focus on personal fines in competition law cases in Denmark. It is now common that fines are not only issued to companies but also individuals when the Danish Competition Act is violated – and the first prison sentence may not be far away.
- A preliminary reference by the Portuguese Competition Court: (Un)lawful apprehension of emails in antitrust proceedings?
- Joint bids by bus companies found to be illegal horizontal cooperation in Finland
- Czech NCA fines Austrian furniture retailer for breach of commitments tied to a concentration
- New powers of the European Commission to control the concentration of undertakings in connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2022/2560 on subsidies distorting the internal market
- Curia of Hungary put end to debated case-law issue – not meeting administrative deadlines by the competition authority does not prevent undertakings under investigation from being fined
No comments to show.