A particularity of the Czech Competition Act (No. 43/2001 Coll.) is that, in addition to addressing agreements distorting competition, the abuse of dominance, and concentrations of undertakings, it also contains a section concerning the distortion of competition by public authorities.
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.