Nissan’s rejection of admitting Daugaard Biler as an authorised repairer was a violation of the competition rules according to the Danish Maritime and Commercial Court’s judgment of 20 March 2018. A fundamental breach of the car distribution agreement in a combined distribution and repairer agreement did not entitle Nissan to reject Daugaard Biler as an authorised Nissan repairer. (more…)
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.