The Autorité de la concurrence issues a decision concerning a case which has been brought to its attention through the leniency procedure. The Autorité principally fines 20 delivery service companies for coordinating on annual price increases that they charged their respective clients. This information sharing process, which occurred between September 2004 and September 2010, mainly took place during meetings held within the framework of a professional trade union body (TLF) which has also been fined. (more…)
- Recent developments in Lithuanian competition policy and enforcement: Gun Jumping, Interim Protection Measures, Online Marketplace Sector Inquiry and more
- Navigating the Irish Merger Landscape: Insights from the CCPC’s 2022 Annual Report
- Google News Showcase: Commitments prevent further action of German Federal Cartel Office
- The Brussels Court of Appeal confirms that the Belgian collecting society, SABAM, abused its dominant position by excessively increasing its tariffs in 2017
- DUTCH COMPETITION AUTHORITY: COUNTERING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT RESTRICT COMPETITION
No comments to show.