In a judgment of 31 May 2018, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) found that KMPG DK’s termination of a cooperation agreement with KPMG International prior to the Competition Council’s approval of a merger with Ernst & Young was not gun jumping contrary to the competition rules’ prohibition against pre-implementation. (more…)
- A preliminary reference by the Portuguese Competition Court: (Un)lawful apprehension of emails in antitrust proceedings?
- Joint bids by bus companies found to be illegal horizontal cooperation in Finland
- Czech NCA fines Austrian furniture retailer for breach of commitments tied to a concentration
- New powers of the European Commission to control the concentration of undertakings in connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2022/2560 on subsidies distorting the internal market
- Curia of Hungary put end to debated case-law issue – not meeting administrative deadlines by the competition authority does not prevent undertakings under investigation from being fined
No comments to show.